Friday, April 14, 2006

FEBRUARY 26, 2006
My Precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Yes, My Child, these are tragic times, tragic, My Little One, because of the selfishness, the apathy and the rebellion of My people; but also tragic because this is the day of My wrath upon the ungodly! This is a day of payback for the workers of iniquity and a day of blessings for My Faithful!

Yes, My Child this is indeed a tragic day, but be not troubled, My Little One, for I have made a place for you, a place of peace and beauty wherein you shall rest from your labours, for Revelation Chapter Twelve, is coming to an end. And, who is even the wiser? Who, My Child? And, how many even care? How many even care what you have endured because of love for Me and love for all of humanity? How many? How many take note of My great judgements against Satan, only because of the great evil that he and his have done to you? How many?

I can tell you for a fact, My Child, that not many take note, not many care and not many would lift a finger to help you, but I will and I do! Now, My Child, come the last three to three and one half years and many will suffer as you have! Many will face the isolation and walk the solitary way, just as you have and they will regret their lack of love and concern for a true warrior, a true prophetess of God, who was in their midst! Yes, they will regret their ways! They will regret their selfishness, their self-centeredness, and their lack of concern when the shoe is on the other foot!

But, as for you, My Little One, I shall hide you until My wrath passes over! I shall care for you and feed you until the great upheavals settle down; for you have paid your dues! You have been faithful to Me and you have done My work amidst great persecution and great sorrow and now come your rewards! Yes, now they come!

Few even know, My Child, of the great intergalactic war, which has raged on this planet for the last five days! Few at all! Who would believe that I have done such a work and a marvel in your life as to hide you in plain view of the enemy? Who would believe that interlopers from other stars, here at the request of Satan, would come to make war with you, My Little One, and to steal My vortex?

But, you have seen it day after day since the 20th of February of this year. And, I hid you from the great numbers, who came into the Earth from other galaxies! Well over two billion of them, all now lost in the bowels of the Earth! For, as I have written, I did open a mouth in the Earth and I did swallow up Satan’s minions, who came after you, and he is now in great trouble, for he has suffered great losses and has lost well over one half of his army, and more like two thirds of it is now gone!

As I hid you in the Earth in My vortex, these huge numbers came to steal My vortex and to destroy you, but My Child, they lost! You are still here and they are gone! Well over two billion of them, devoured by the Earth, itself!

But, you, My Child, have suffered greatly at the hands of Satan and the US military. For they have tortured you, stalked you to no end, persecuted you and deprived you of much-needed rest; but now comes your rest! Now, comes your reprieve, but for those who are left in the Earth, now come great trials and great tests!

Yes, indeed, you will rest from your troubles, but the rest of humanity will get little rest from the great trouble, which is now upon the whole world! So, go this day and rest and as you find the time, type this for Book Twelve and the rest of the notes as you see fit!

Soon, very soon, My Child, I shall come for you! Be at peace. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 25th day of February, 2006,


Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home