Saturday, March 11, 2006

THE VISION, WHICH MADE ME SICK FOR NEARLY THREE DAYS!”
OUR FATHER’S SWORD ACROSS AMERICA, CANADA, MEXICO, AND MORE!”
JULY 27, 2005
On the morning of July 27th, 2005, I told my Father in Heaven that I could no longer ask Him postpone His judgements on America, that this rotten country must be judged! The attacks of the Watchmen-prophets-assembly, to me, was just one more nail in the coffin of the USA. I was so tired that day, too tired to do so much of the typing that needs to be done! So, I thought that I would go out of the house, at least for a break, to check the mail, and just to get out to a change of scenery. So, I went to North Little Rock to check the mail and this one-way trip must be around 35 to 40 miles. I got caught in a very long line of traffic and I wondered why I had even bothered to get out of the house! But, I went on and checked the mail and stopped at a restaurant on the way back and ordered a meal. But, I really was not even hungry and only ate a little of what the waitress brought. Then, I decided to go on to Conway on the way back, but just about a mile from the Mayflower exit, I got caught in a powerful vision. Usually the visions, which I get while I am driving are short, and I can get them and continue to drive with no problems. But on that day, this vision was different. Oh, it was so bad!


THE VISION!
I LOOKED AND THERE WAS OUR FATHER’S SWORD, THE SAME SWORD THAT I HAD SEEN HIM DRIVE INTO THE MIDST OF THE CITY OF JERUSALEM A FEW DAYS PAST! OH, IT WAS SO HUGE AND FULL OF HIS FIRE AND POWER! AND HE HAD IT IN HIS HAND, HOLDING IT UP AND OVER THE USA. THIS SWORD WAS SO HUGE THAT IT LAY ALL THE WAY ACROSS AMERICA, WITH SOME OF IT HANGING OVER EITHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY! AS I LOOKED AT THIS SWORD, I GASPED AT THE SIZE OF IT, BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF THE GREAT POWER, WHICH WAS RADIATING FROM IT. SUDDENLY, I FELT WEAK ALL OVER! I COULD FEEL EVERY LAST BIT OF STRENGTH OOZING OUT OF ME, AS THIS POWER WAS ABOUT TO CAUSE ME TO FALL ON MY FACE; AND I WAS DRIVING THIS CAR! I HAD NO STRENGTH LEFT AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT TO KEEP ON DRIVING UNTIL I COULD STOP! BUT, I TELL YOU THAT I WAS SHAKING AND TREMBLING!

THEN, OUR FATHER SPOKE TO ME AND HE SAID, “WILL YOU TAKE THIS SWORD AND DO AS I ASK?”

OH, I COULD NOT IMAGINE SUCH A THING! THIS SWORD WAS MONSTROUS AND HAD SO MUCH POWER THAT I COULD HARDLY KEEP FROM PASSING OUT, JUST BY LOOKING AT IT! I THOUGHT, “I AM ONLY A CHILD!” AND, I BEGAN TO PROTEST IN THE SPIRIT, WONDERING HOW I COULD DO SUCH A THING!

THEN, HE SAID, “PUT YOUR HAND UNDER MINE.”

I PUT MY HAND ON THE SWORD AND IT JUST SEEMED TO GET LOST IN THERE, BUT BEFORE I COULD EVEN THINK MORE OF IT, HIS HUGE HAND CAME DOWN ON TOP OF MINE! THEN, HE SAID, “STRIKE THE USA RIGHT ACROSS THE MIDDLE!” AND EVEN AS HE SAID THIS, HIS SWORD CAME DOWN ACROSS THE USA. I ONLY SAW A BLANK MAP OF THE USA. I DID NOT SEE ANY CITIES OR STATES, BUT THIS SWORD DIVIDED THE USA INTO TWO PARTS, THE NORTH FROM THE SOUTH. WHEN THIS SWORD FELL, IT CUT A DEEP GORGE RIGHT ACROSS THE WHOLE COUNTRY! IT WAS DEEP AND DARK. I WENT INTO THE SPIRIT DOWN INTO THIS GORGE, TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF IT, AND I COULD BAREL Y SEE THE LIGHT ABOVE AS IT WAS SO DEEP AND DARK, AND I WAS SO WEAK, THAT TO THIS DAY, I KNOW THAT ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD KEPT ME FROM FAINTING!

THE NEXT THING THAT I KNEW, I WAS UP IN CANADA, STILL WITH MY LITTLE HAND LOST SOMEWHERE IN THIS HUGE SWORD AND OUR FATHER SAID, “STRIKE.” AND, AS HE SAID THESE WORDS, THE SWORD FELL DOWN THROUGH CANADA, AND RIGHT DOWN THROUGH THE USA AGAIN, AND THEN RIGHT DOWN THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF MEXICO. NOW, THE USA WAS DIVIDED INTO FOUR PARTS, AND CANADA AND MEXICO WERE DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS.

SUDDENLY, I WAS BACK IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE USA, MY HAND IS STILL ON HIS SWORD, LOST SOMEWHERE BENEATH HIS, AND THIS TIME HE DID NOT SAY A WORD, BUT SUDDENLY HIS SWORD CAME DOWN ON CANADA AGAIN AND IT CUT A DEEP GASH INTO CANADA FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO THE NORTHWEST! AND QUICKLY IT MOVED THEN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF CANADA AND CUT ANOTHER DEEP GASH FROM THE SOUTHWEST UP THROUGH THE NORTHEAST. NOW, CANADA WAS DIVIDED INTO SIX PARTS!

BY THIS TIME, I WAS FEELING VERY, VERY WEEK, AND EVEN AS I WRITE THIS DAYS LATER, THIS SAME FEELING IS COMING OVER ME AGAIN! AS I DROVE ALONG THAT DAY, I SAW AN ABANDONED WEIGH STATION UP AHEAD AND THERE WERE SOME TRUCKS THERE, SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET OFF THE EXPRESSWAY FOR A SHORT WHILE SO THAT I COULD GET SOME STRENGTH BACK AND FINISH THIS VISION. BY NOW, I FELT THAT MY BLOOD SUGAR MUST BE AT ROCK BOTTOM AND I WAS SHAKING ALL OVER, TREMBLING LIKE A LEAF IN A STRONG WIND. SO, I TURNED OFF AND WENT VERY, VERY SLOW AS OUR FATHER CONTINUED ON WITH HIS SWORD.

BUT, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I WAS NOW SO WEAK, OUR FATHER DID NOT STOP OR SLOW DOWN. “NOW, MY CHILD, TAKE THIS SWORD AND MARK A CIRCLE IN THE CENTER OF NEW YORK CITY.” AND, AS SOON AS HE SAID THIS, THE SWORD WENT TO NEW YORK CITY AND MADE A DARK CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF NEW YORK CITY. THEN, HE SAID, “ TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET OUT!” WITH THIS, A WAVE OF WEAKNESS HIT ME AND IF I HAD BEEN STANDING, IT WOULD HAVE BUCKLED MY KNEES! BUT, SOMEHOW, I KEPT EDGING ALONG IN THE CAR. THEN, FROM NYC, HE CONTINUED ON TO HOUSTON AND ONCE MORE HIS SWORD HIT HOUSTON AND CUT OUT A CIRCULAR AREA AROUND THE CENTER OF HOUSTON. AND, ONCE MORE HE SAID, “TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET OUT!” THEN, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO WASHINGTON DC, ANOTHER CIRCLE WITH HIS SWORD IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY; AND HE SAID AGAIN, “TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET OUT!” BUT, THIS WAS NOT ALL! FROM DC, THE SWORD WENT TO LOS ANGELES, MADE A CIRCLE AROUND THE CENTER OF THE CITY AND ONCE AGAIN, HE SAID, “TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET OUT!” FOUR CITIES, FOUR CIRCLES AND FOUR TIMES HE SAID, “TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET OUT!”

ONLY DIVINE GRACE KEPT ME GOING AND OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WAS SUPPLYING THE ENERGY AS I WAS TOTALLY DEVOID OF ENERGY AND WAS SO WEAK THAT I COULD HARDLY GO ON AT ALL. BUT, HE WAS NOT THROUGH. NEXT, HIS SWORD HIT THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT AND A SERIES OF GREAT EXPLOSIONS WENT OFF, WHICH MUST HAVE BEEN HEARD AROUND THE WORLD! OH, HOW I DREADED TO SEE THAT AS I HAVE SOME THERE THAT I LOVE GREATLY!

AS I WATCHED THESE HORRIBLE EXPLOSIONS, I WAS THINKING, “HOW MUCH MORE?” THEN, I SAW THE TIP OF HIS SWORD TOUCH THE NECK OF THE HEAD OF SWEDEN AND A PIECE WAS CUT OUT OF HIS NECK. THEN, OUR FATHER SAID, “HE WILL EITHER REPENT, GET ON HIS KNEES AND COME TO ME, OR I WILL SOON SEND YOU TO MARK HIM FOR DESTRUCTION!” OH, MY! BY NOW, I DID NOT THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE THE STRENGTH TO GO ONE BIT FARTHER. WAVES OF NAUSEA COUSED MY BODY AND MY HEAD WAS SPINNING, BUT STILL HE WAS NOT THROUGH!

NOW, THE SWORD WAS DIRECTED TO LONDON AND IT HIT THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT! WHEN IT HIT THIS DISTRICT, IT MADE A CIRCLE AROUND IT AND AS THIS CIRCLE WAS COMPLETE, THIS DISTRICT BEGAN TO SHRINK. IT WAS SPREAD-OUT, BUT NOW BECAME NARROW ACROSS THE MIDDLE AND A SMALL SKY SCRAPER WENT UP, BUT NOT TALL, ONLY ABOUT 15 TO 20 STORIES HIGH. AND, I THOUGHT, “WHAT HAPPENED THERE?”

I COULD NOT STOP THE CAR THERE AT THAT OLD WEIGH STATION, AS I DID NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME! SO, I EASED BACK ON THE EXPRESSWAY AND GOT OFF AT THE FIRST CONWAY EXIT. ALL THE WAY DOWN THIS STREET, I WAS SO FAINT AND SICKLY FEELING THAT I DID NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD MAKE IT HOME. BUT, WITH THE HELP OF GOD, I DID MAKE IT HOME THROUGH THE BACK ROADS. AFTER THAT VISION, I WAS SICK FOR THREE DAYS. THE SHAKY FEELING WOULD NOT LEAVE ME. I WAS SO WEAK ALL OVER, AS IF I HAD BEEN SICK FOR WEEKS. MY HEAD HURT SO BAD AND I DID NOT KNOW WHEN I WOULD GET OVER THIS.

BUT LATE ON THE NIGHT OF THE 29TH OF JULY, 2005, OUR SAVIOUR VISITED ME AND TOOK ME UP ON HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN AND SHOWED ME BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE SPIRIT. I FELT SUCH LOVE, POWER AND PEACE; AND THE NEXT MORNING WHEN I GOT UP, I WAS TOTALLY HEALED. TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS ALL THE PRAISE, THE HONOR AND GLORY FOREVER AND EVER!

AND, THIS IS THE VISION OF THE DAY OF THE 27TH OF JULY, 2005,
LINDA NEWKIRK

Now, from what I understand in my later conversations with our Father in Heaven, the strike across America indicates civil war. The many strikes across Canada indicate war, famine, disease pestilence, earthquakes, and disease, which will divide the country into six parts. The USA will be divided by wars and earthquakes very shortly and of course these other things, such as famine will also come in. The cut down the middle of the USA is most probably this great earthquake, which will come down through Canada, the heart of the USA and down into Mexico, which will also divide Mexico. He did not give me much this time about Mexico, but I do know that it will be ravaged by terrible natural calamities as well as wars, famines, etc.

SO, DEAR ONES, TAKE HEED! WAR IS SOON COMING TO AMERICA AND NOT ONLY TO AMERICA!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home