Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Tents Of Meeting- Part 3

I am standing with the Lord again, in familiar territory. Before me are the Tents of Meeting again. I can see them burning brightly over the darkened land, and they are still burning brightly as they did before.

As I watch the Tents, I know that the Lord has brought me here to show me something. The Lord is not beside me visibly, but I know His Presence is with me. So I began to walk closer to the Tent area in front of me. As I began to walk, the wind begins to whip up all around me, and it blows like a storm quite suddenly, and the Tents begin to almost dance in the wind from the blast of the winds that hit them.

The fires all begin to join together again as they did before, and their flames formed the pillar of fire again. I was unsure of coming any closer at this point, and stopped. The pillar of fire again took on the ladies shape, and she seemed to be facing me as she formed in the wind. She pointed at me again, just as she did before.

I froze in my spot. My heart began to beat faster, and I was unsure of what to do. I looked around for the Lord, but He was not standing with me here. So I watched and waited. The wind whipped at the Tents and their fire made the crackling noises and the whipping of the flames grew louder and louder. I grew tense and I sensed that I should draw nearer to the Tents, so I began to walk towards the area ahead of me.

The first tent that i came near to was actually bigger than I expected it to be. It was indeed a tent, in the fact that it was made of material and it was stretched over poles and erected, and held down to the ground by stakes. But it burned with the Glory of the Lord. It burned with a fire that could not be put out. I could feel the heat from the fire but it did not burn me. I could hear the wind whipping the flames, as they made the crackling sound, and it beacme louder as I stood near the Tent.

The Fire of His Glory radiated off of the Tent, and it seemed to be all throughout the fibers of the cloth, totally permeating the Tent, and not consuming it. it was a very strong fire that burned with a Purpose and it was not a wild fire, but it burned in a controlled fashion. There was heat radiating from it, as I could feel it's warmth as I now stood by it. It was a true physical fire that produced true heat, and not just a fire to look at. I felt a desire to draw nearer, so I reached out to touch the Tent that I had come up to. As I did, the Lord spoke to me and said, "You cannot touch what you do not own."

I turned towards His Voice, and felt such Joy at His Coming. He smiled at my delight, and began to speak to me these words, "You cannot touch what you do not own, daughter."

"In this new season, unless you become what i have shown you, then you cannot touch it, or partake of it. That means that everything that I have shown you, must become a part of you, as it is with Me, and you must be one with My Heart, in order to see them with My eyes."

I said, "Lord, I only want to see them with your eyes, and not my own.Give me your heart for them, and put your vision within me for your people. Help me not to touch anything that is not yours and that I have not been prepared for." I then felt the fires flare up all around the Tent, and I looked up and I could see the pillar of fire above the Tents, and the lady burning above them. The Lord followed my gaze, as i looked up at her. I said to the Lord, "Lord give me your fire and love for your people like she is. Let it burn within me, and become a raging fire thats visible and that has your purpose in it."

The Lord looked at me, and smiled. He nodded to me and said to me, "So shall it be."

All of a sudden a roar came forth above us, and before I could look upwards the pillar of fire blazed down from atop the Tents and hit me full force. I fell to the ground and was in utter agony as it burned within me. I cried out in fear and in torment as I felt His pain and His passion and I was unable to fully carry its weight within me as it was upon me. I was overwhelmed by it all.

The Lord then raised His Hand and the pillar of fire lifted off of me, and resumed its position atop the Tents. I laid there, fully impacted by the fire and its feelings of torment and purging also. But I also felt new emotions that I had not felt before. As I laid there, I became aware of people. I could feel people. I did not see anyone near the Lord and me as I lay outside the Tent, but I could feel their presence. I could feel their pain, and their hunger, and their needs. It dawned on me, that I was now feeling His people! I looked up, and Jesus was smiling at me.

I could feel the Lord's pleasure at my understanding and my awareness. I stood up and felt very shaky. The Lord took my hand and said, "Now you can come near my Tents and now you can see My people. What you have just felt, was the Fire of My Love being burned into you. You cannot know My Compassion until you become one with My Pain. You must know My Pain as well as My Desire for her, before you can ever touch her, or you would defile her. Many people think that they can touch My People and bring change to their lives without having My Love or Compassion for them. You cannot know Me without becoming one with Me, and you cannot know MY Bride without becoming one with her."

"For she is Mine, and all that she is, will be one with Me. Just as I told you in John 17, is really true. You must not only have a head knowledge of My Word and of My People, bur you must also have a Heart Union with me, just as I had with the Father. When you have this Heart Union, then you are one with us and then you can know our hearts and also of My People. Then you will not defile her, by your own carnal thoughts and by your own practices, as so many have done before. I am turning the hearts of the fathers back to the sons, and the hearts of the sons back to the fathers."

"Many have not fully understood this. But it must become a reality, before there ever will become true transformation. That is why you could not come near until now. It is time for you to enter My tents. It is time for you to walk in Heart Union with Me and with My People. It is time for you to speak forth My Word to them. It is time for you to speak forth My heart to them, and to give them the Portion that has been given to you today."

"The feelings of pain, hunger, and need that you felt are only the surface feelings that are first evident as you drew near. But you musy know more. You will come to know their very hearts cry and desires, for you will become My Heart to them.You must bring them My Love and must reach out to them, and show them My Healing and My Restoration. For you, and many like you, will go forth and raise up My Tents, like this one, all over the lands. You must do it quickly, for the storm approaches."

As He said this, I looked, and there was indeed a storm approaching. I could see it afar off. The Lord took my hand and said to me, "You must remain faithful to My People. You must call them back to Me. They must know My Love and MY Heart. You must raise up My House while there is time. Many will come and raise up tents that are not mine. They will raise up tents that will only be prisons of darkness and not Tents of Meeting that will contain My Fire of My Glory. They will herd the people in and drive them by fear, and will only desire to control them and to own them. But I say to you, that My Anger is aroused, and I will not be seen among them."

"For the enemy knows that I am bringing My Tents to Myself, so he is quickly erecting his shelters as well. But that is all they are, shelters, and not habitations. They will have no Fire of My Presence in them, they will have no Light of My Truth to shine within them, they will have no knowledge of My Love or of My Holiness, but will be empty Shiloh's, just as in the former times. For they will deny Me, and refuse My Discipline, as i come to them with My Fire. So, they will only be empty shelters led by hirelings who will devour them."

I said, "Lord, I have not seen any false tents among yours here", and the Lord said, "Look closer." So I followed His Hand and as I looked out, there were some tents that were on the fringes of the others. I had not noticed them before, as they were not lit up with the Lord's Fire. The enemy had indeed come, and was trying to deceive people into thinking they were in one of the Lord's tents. I was amazed.

The Lord said, "Why are you amazed? It has been from the beginning, and it will be till I return, but there will be no joining of the two. From now on they will be seperated, and only Mine will have My Presence. There will be a clear distinction, and My People will know the Truth and will not enter the tents that have not My Fire upon them and within them. Now go, daughter, for there are many that await you. You must speak My Word, and walk in My Love, and build My House as I have now placed it's burden within you."

"You will bear the burden of My Heart, as will all who I have given this task. You will carry My Pain and My Love and will know it within you, and will be joined with Me from the Heart, and you will call My People into a Heart Union with Me, as well. For it is for this purpose that you were born. You will bear this burden with My Hand upon you, and I will bring you to each tent, and you will raise it up, and My Fire will fill it and the People. For My People will KNOW ME, and will be ONE WITH ME."

As the Lord was speaking to me, I could feel the impact of His Words as they entered into me. I could feel both pain and love, and I could feel the weight of it. There was so much that we have missed, as His People, as we truly don't realise just how much he does love us and desire us to be one with Him. As I was thinking of these things and trying to absorb them, and fully comprehend all he had just done in me and said to me, I felt His Hand upon my shoulder. I looked up, as He lifted the tent flap before me.

He said, "Now you may enter in, and now you can touch My People."

So, I stepped into the burning Tent of Fire.......

Susan Cummings

10-25-03
5:50 a.m.

The Tents Of Meeting- Part 4


I lift up the tent flap and enter the tent. My hand feels the tent as I step into it, and it feels like a very weighty fabric.

It is both familiar and yet, new to me. I have not entered here before, yet I know the touch and the feeling of it being in my hand, as it is a living part of the Lord. For the Tent IS the Lord.

The first thing that I am impacted with as I step in is the sudden thick, heavy Presence of the Lord. The air is literally infused with the Lord. The Cloud of His Presence is so thick that I cannot see anything but Him. It is a heavy cloud that is weighty and yet, it does not need our air or gravity to support it. It is alive with His Spirit and is swirling all around me.

The Cloud is full of His Light, and there are every color of the Rainbow in its’ Fullness shimmering within it. It is like living colors that float in the air, but it is real substance within it. It is a breathable Glory that permeates everything and everyone who is in it’s midst. I can feel the Lord in the Cloud and all throughout this display, as He is in the Cloud of His Presence. For it is His Pleasure to reveal Himself this way.

There is also a heavy aroma of the Lord as I am standing in the Cloud. I can feel Him holding me as I stand in His midst. No man can stand before Him, unless the Lord holds him, and I can feel Him holding me upright as I stand there. The aroma of the Lord is very pungent and very rich. It is like the fragrance of the spikenard that Mary broke open at His feet.
It is also like the Rose of Sharon on a very bright day. It is both exhilarating and yet, humbling to smell Him, and to stand in it.

I breathe Him in, and I can feel strength and brightness as it enters me, and I feel Him so strongly that I feel like I am alive as never before. It is like I am being transformed as I stand there, and also like I am being prepared as I wait upon Him there. You just know that when you are IN Him, you are totally changed, and are not your own.

I feel Him everywhere, and also very much aware of my humanity. How can man come near to Holiness and live? I am thinking this as I am standing in the Cloud of His Presence. As I am thinking, I sense the very strong presence of the Lord immediately coming to me. I look and there is a
very glorious angel who is now standing before me. He is very bright in appearance, yet the authority that he carries is even greater than his appearance.

He says to me, “You have been brought into the Cloud of His Presence, because that is what fills the Tents of His Meeting.

You have been summoned to walk before the Lord, and to know His Ways. You will know His Holiness and His Severity, by coming into His Glory, and then meeting with Him face to face. It is time for you to walk In Him, and to share His Presence with others. For the Lord is calling many of His People here, to meet with Him.”

“You, and others like you, will walk in His Glory, and will know Him, and will remain in His House. You have been given His Heart and you will walk in that knowledge in the earth. For it is the Lord’s desire that men would walk with Him in the earth once again. It is a truly heart to heart relationship, and it is time for the People of God, to come to
their places in Him. It is time for the Glory of the Father to be enthroned again in their hearts and minds.”

“It is time for men to carry the Lord’s Presence upon their shoulders, and to bear that responsibility daily, as they walk with Him and learn of Him. It is time for the People of the Lord to return to Him and to become responsible for Him in their midst.

The Lord could not release His Presence into the earth until now, because His People did not reverence Him, nor fear Him, nor fully yield to Him. This generation has not sought the Lord, nor given their hearts to Him. He cannot come to those who do not desire Him, nor seek Him.”

“He has chosen this Time, to come to your people and to seek amongst them for a people for Himself. The Lord has searched amongst the people and has looked upon their hearts to see if there is any truth in them. His People do not eat His Word enough. It is the Word that brings Truth deeply into their hearts and brings true life to them. People do not
fear the Word of God. They do not love it, nor take ownership of it. They do not receive the Life Source that it is, into themselves. They are not Lovers of the Truth, nor can they be, as they do not truly love the Lord. If you do not love the Truth, you cannot love the Lord, as the Lord is the Living Word. When men reject the truth, they reject the Lord and the Love of the Truth departs from them.”

“That is why the Father could not come. That is why He has waited, and searched, and called out to His own. That is why He delayed for so long. That is why He has given until there is no Grace left.” As he said these things to me, I could feel the weight of our sinfulness bearing heavily upon me. I felt the rejection that the Lord feels when we reject Him. I felt His Pain and His desire for His People, and it was so deep that I felt I could not take it anymore. I wept uncontrollably at my own refusal of Him. I could see my times of neglect of His altar and when I had almost let the lamp go out, because of my busyness and prayerlessness. I could see the many times that I had not cared enough to pray, but was too tired or selfish. I was weeping and could feel the weight of my own sin. It was more than I could bear. I felt such great pain that I felt my heart tear open.

I cried out in utter agony that I spilled out of myself, it seemed like. I could not hold myself in before Him. I cried out, “Lord, do not leave me, nor forsake me, nor do not take your Holy Spirit from me! Forgive me, Lord!” I was so undone, that I could no longer speak, and I became as dead before Him.

I don’t know what happened while I was lying there, but the angel touched me, and I felt life enter me. I felt a rush of warmth and thick love fill me. It was like honey flowing through my veins yet it burned with a fierce desire for Him. I didn’t know that the Life that was in the blood actually felt like a warm, fiery knowledge and desire for Him. He is in the Blood, and He is in me. I can feel Him coursing through my
veins. I feel like I’m free of the old human limitations as I lie there and feel Him entering into me and filling me anew.

The angel then said, “You were told that His People would know the Holiness of the Lord and His Severity. This is just a fraction of a second of what it feels like. Man cannot take the Truth of this knowledge of Him fully. That is why you must remain in His Glory Cloud. If you looked upon Him, His Holiness would destroy your physical flesh. Yet, you must also know His Pain and His Heart. So you have felt a portion of His Suffering as it relates to your rejection of Him. You
also felt the impact of your humanity and its tendency to loving the darkness more than loving His Light.”

“When men will acknowledge this truth, and utterly forsake themselves, and come to Him, then they will know Him. Men say they know Him, but they do not, as they do not fully surrender to Him and walk in obedience to Him. They do not crucify their flesh and it’s desires, and so they do not reverence them in their lives. If they did, then they would not so easily sin against Him or against themselves. They do not desire to walk in the Light of His Truth, as they would then be required to walk in Holiness.”

“You also experienced the Severity of the Lord as you saw your own sin. The Severity of the Lord to you, is also His Grace. For unless the Lord draws you, then you cannot come to Him or know Him. He alone called you to Himself. It is His Grace that held you in place so that you could stand in His Cloud of His Presence. It is His Grace that caused you to
feel Him and to smell Him and to taste of His Goodness. It is His Grace that enabled you to see His Living Light and live.”

“Men do not want Him, they only want a knowledge of Him. They hold Him at arms length and never embrace Him. Those days are over. No more will He call to those who do not fully embrace Him. No more will He reach out to those who refuse the Truth or to walk in His Light. No more will He speak to those who do not eat His Word. No more will He listen to those who daily curse Him and rebel against Him. He is Holy, and will only draw near to those who Love Him.”

“It was also God’s Grace that showed you your sinful heart and it’s absolute rebellion against Him. People do not love the Lord enough to want to see the Truth. They do not want the Light to be shed abroad in their hearts that they might be healed. They do not want their true condition to be seen, as they do not want to acknowledge that they do not know Him or want to. So, they lie throughout their lives to themselves, and walk in rebellion and darkness.”

“You must walk in Holiness before the Lord, and embrace His Severity before you can walk in Union with Him. It is not enough to receive forgiveness for your sin, but you must also own that sin, and then utterly cast it down, and become transformed in your mind and heart. For without transformation, there is no true change. You will repeat your
sinful ways and walk in your vain ways if you do not let the Atonement of Christ work its work within you. It is a transforming work, not just a covering over, as men think. It is the Life that is in the Blood that sets you free.”

“The Life of Christ is in the Blood and it is His Life that was shed upon the Cross. It is that same Blood that flows through you and that changed you as you passed through the Severity of His Gaze. It is that same passage through which all men will walk. All must come to a knowledge of His Atonement and embrace it, to fully walk in freedom. It is then that men will walk in His Spirit and in His Truth. They will know both the Holiness and the Severity of the Lord within them and their flesh. Then they will fear Him and walk in reverence before Him.”

“This is what is coming to His People. This is why it will be a terrible birth. This is why His People in America and Canada will mourn, as they see their sin of utterly forsaking Him and following after their own lusts. The Lord is lifting the veil of deception in this time of Visitation, so that all men will see the Truth, and those who receive it will be forgiven. Those who reject the Truth will be cast into the total darkness of deception, and will await the day of punishment with no
further hope of restoration, for they did not receive the Truth and rejected the Life that was shed for them.”

“You know the Heart of the Father. You have no other course but to walk in it. You have been forgiven and changed, and now you must walk before the Lord in humility and in reverence, as you have tasted of Him. You have partaken of His Body and His Blood and have entered into Covenant
with Him. There is no forgiveness left to those who have partaken as you have, and then who walk away from the Lord into their own ways again.
His Word is clear that all men must walk in the Knowledge of Him and of His Ways truthfully. You now know the Truth and now you must fully walk in it. You must remain In Him.”

“Go now, and walk In Him in the earth. Find His People, and show them His Ways and His Word. Speak the Truth and love His people with His Love. Watch over them, and keep His Commandments for His Word is Truth and Life to those who obey it. Mark His Word and eat it daily. For it will be your Strength and your Source from now on. No other food will be
seen in His House, as men will learn to eat of Him from now on, and not on their own desires.”

“Go, and enter into His Camp, and see the other tents before you. For the Tents are in readiness for His Camp to now be erected, and brought into His Order. For His Pillar of Fire is now in the midst of the Camp, and will remain there with them until the end.”

Submitted this day,

-Susan Cummings

11-30-03

5:30 am

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home